Monday, September 28, 2009

It's Monday....(sigh)

Well it's Monday again.  Hooray, right.  Woke up this morning and my tire was going flat...  


Elaine really loved the commission piece I did for her and so did her mom.  You always get people especially friends that say, "Where's my drawing?" when they see the commission you did for someone else.  I always tell them, "Let's set up a time for a pose you could do or get me a picture you want me to start with."  But some of my friends never do that; I think they just like saying that at the time...LOL!  But seriously, I have a couple of anniversary pieces in the works for the future and part 2 to Worlds Away coming up next year, so it's a busy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Wonderland in a Tower on pills!

Awesome steampunk trippy Alice in Wonderland! Awesome characterization and surprises aplenty! Wonderful fantastic journey on a 2nd book! Re...